MENU

Slide

LF: 9th year anniversary

Monday, September 23, 2013

It was our 9th year anniversary last week and the fiance just popped by my office to surprise me with these pretty roses! 


Heheheh awwww baby love you! So shocked I dunno what to say hahaha I even forgot to introduce him to my colleagues and my 2 guy colleague was just sitting there looking awkward hahaha

It's crazy how it's been 9 years, one more year to a decade! 
Seriously, I get shocked once a year like "whoa we're together for 7 years already?!"
Then WHAT? 8 years.. and now 9?! 

LOL I guess I'm in for a bigger shock next year, THE DECADE LONG ANNIVERSARY. Damn.


It's weird because you wonder where did that 9 years gone to, although we know each other so well and sometimes it's like we're just ONE person from random little things like listening to the radio and suddenly singing that one part of the song together at the very same time OR completing each other sentences OR 100% knowing what's up and what each other wants to say before we even get to it. 

But at times i feel like I should know him a lot better but still, sometimes he has some new edge to him or little things that he does that surprises me. 

So i guess we never know anybody too well don't we? And of course i mean it as a good thing, but i feel so excited now we're pretty much "moving to the next step" by putting down our $2k for our 1st apartment last September [will only be ready in a couple years] and him proposing on the very same day..
 
 Kena sabo by the waiter at Dozo haha

It's going to be an exciting few years ahead with all the planning & saving $$$ for the wedding, our apartment [lol, oddly I'm very excited about saving $, time to grow up!] but as of now we have not done any planning for the wedding haha cos I'm kinda stuck at my guestlist or I don't have the feel to get into it yet haha but when the time comes I'll definitely be blogging my ass off every step of it leading to the wedding!


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: